PhotOrganize for Windows 10
With PhotOrganize you can organize a photo collection such that the
subjects of the photos are always recognizable and a selection of photos
is easy presentable.
The main features are:
- A selection of one or more photos can be renamed as yyyymmdd hhmmss (= the saved date / time the photo was taken) + a subject to be chosen for that selection. The subject can be pre-populated with location information if GPS coordinates are included in the photo.
- From a selection of .jpg / .jpeg photos, the date / time that the photo was taken saved by the camera can be changed if the photos were taken in a different time zone and it was forgotten to adjust the camera clock.
- The orientation captured by most cameras can be adjusted (or filled in if not entered in the photo) so that the photo will be displayed correctly vertically or horizontally by programs that use this information.
- A presentation of photos can be made, directly or via a pre-made selection of photos (possibly over several folders). These are stored as 'databases' that can be opened to display exactly these photos (full screen). Pictures displayed can be zoomed in and details can be indicated with a large arrow.
- The location of a photo can be displayed on a map (GoogleMaps, Bing Maps or OpenStreetMaps) if there are GPS coordinates in the photo.
- GPS coordinates can be added to a photo afterwards.
- The main EXIF information (technical
details of the photo) can be displayed.
None of these choices changes anything in the photo data, only the relevant properties are adjusted (with the exception of adding GPS coordinates afterwards).
This program is created by IC2 Innovative Computer Consultancy
You can obtain your copy for Windows 10 from the
Actual screen of PhotOrganize
You can obtain your copy for Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store.